Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guides And FAQs

[Pinned] Confused about Damage Type?

For those of us who get confused when confronted with "damage type" options: Ancient Dwarf: Dragon kind and Cave-clawsBeleriand: Half-orcs, Spiders, Insects and Ancient evilWesternesse: Dead, Unseen and Gaunt-menLight: Goblins, orcs, Trolls and Sp...
Small Faylis 8y
Faylis1984Small Faylis 8y
Guides And FAQs

[Pinned] Playing Music in LOTRO

Click Here to download the Oathsworn Songbook (Version 7.6, uploaded October 23th, 2014)Note: This post is very long, but it's broken into sections which, together, cover everything about playing music in LOTRO you will likely ever need to know, i...
Small Care 8y
Care55764Small Care 8y
[Pinned] Emoting Deeds
Guides And FAQs

[Pinned] Emoting Deeds

This post is compliments of Arondel, taken from our old kin site.Reputation Social Alluring Receive 100 /flirt emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day. Reward - Title: the Alluring Befuddling Receive 100 /confused emotes. This ca...
Small Apsenniel 8y
Apsenniel1862Small Apsenniel 8y
Guides And FAQs

Discord Setup

How to setup and use Discord:Discord is a free app that runs on all platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Ios, Android). It is organized into "Servers". The Oathsworn has one (thanks Mae!) as do most kins and groups. Within a server, it has both chat...
Small Elantine 2y
Elantine1502Small Elantine 2y
Guides And FAQs

Allegiance Info

Thank you Mina for sharing this helpful info:to speed up leveling with allegiances, complete the intro for each allegiance. for each allegiance not max'd out, you will get a quest (every day or so) from each allegiance that can be completed withi...
Small Dagum 5y
Dagum11408Small Dagum 5y
Guides And FAQs

U21 Stat Caps

I found this the other day, figured I should post the link here.http://dadislotroguides.com/u21-mordor-stat-caps/
Small Maethad 5y
Maethad21031Small Dagum 5y
Guides And FAQs

18.2 Tier 2 stats / Essence Calculator

Hey all, found a good site that lays out pretty clearly what's needed to be able to run the newer instances on T2/challenge. Tier 2 StatsAnd here is an essence calculator to help you plan out your essence build. (My current one on my captain, once...
Member avatar small Malthrondis 6y
Malthrondis42587Member avatar small Malthrondis 6y
Guides And FAQs

All About Imbuing

Long and well written guide to Imbued LIshttp://lotroplayers.com/2015/07/13/imbued-legendary-items-tips-tricks-and-a-guide-to-the-grind/
Small Elantine 6y
Elantine0931Small Elantine 6y
Guides And FAQs

All About Essences

This is a very comprehensive guide to essences:http://lotroplayers.com/2015/08/04/essences-and-how-to-make-the-most-of-them/
Small Elantine 6y
Elantine0747Small Elantine 6y
Guides And FAQs

How-to for Ruined City tier 2 speed runs

Hello all,After many tries and failed attempts I've got a workable strategy for a t2 Ruined City run that does NOT involve killing either of the first two bosses or the majority of the trash pulls, thus cutting down on time consumption.Starting ou...
Member avatar small Halandion 7y
Halandion03258Member avatar small Halandion 7y
Guides And FAQs

Pelargir - 6 Player Edition

Hi all, was grouped with some randoms for a Pel run, and they did a *very* different approach to the normal one that I see most times with kinnies/whiserwindians (everyone in engineer/officer trees, traps, and so on). It uses the vanguard line rat...
Member avatar small Malthrondis 7y
Malthrondis103602Member avatar small Malthrondis 7y
Guides And FAQs

Adding Characters

As of today in the WHAT'S NEW section i can see that Fyrebaum added multiple characters to ?Example: Fyrebaum added the charatcter Sammycat6 hours agoNot sure what this means or how to do it as I would imagine he is adding his alts to show who hi...
Member avatar small Firecatkili 7y
Firecatkili42056Small Konakona 7y
Guides And FAQs

Questing Regions by Level

Levels 1-6Quests for these levels are the Introduction Quests, appropriate to your race. Levels 5-15Each race has a specific starting area, but you may decide for whichever area and easily travel there via Swift Travel for 1 Silver at a Stable-ma...
Small Kimiakane 8y
Kimiakane0893Small Kimiakane 8y
Guides And FAQs

Bree Parkour

Here is a good resource for exploring the rooftops of Bree:http://www.tentonhammer.com/lotro/features/parkourI usually start behind the scholar's stair, but these are easier.Also, I made it into the dwarf quarter the other day. It was fun.
Small Sinomerae 8y
Sinomerae41584Member avatar small Baraborginor 8y
Guides And FAQs

Goblin Town Map

By request, I brought over the map that SinomeRae posted on the old site. Enjoy!Goblin Town Map
Small Dagum 8y
Dagum1706Small Dagum 8y
Guides And FAQs

A-Maze-ing Map

Hey all, I made a map for the hedge maze in Breeland. Hope it helps with the new layout and all.Rae
Small Sinomerae 8y
Sinomerae21063Small Kimiakane 8y
Guides And FAQs

How do you add pictures to the Thread

Hi all,I didn't know where else to post this, so, as the title says..... How do I add pictures to a thread instead of in the picture gallery?I would love to post some pictures and add some comments to each one, however I did not find a way to do t...
Member avatar small Beobaron 8y
Beobaron73072Member avatar small Beobaron 8y
Guides And FAQs

ROLE-PLAYING in the LOTRO MMORPG

So you just bought The Lord of the Rings Online MMORPG. Did you know that LOTRO is an MMORPG? It stands for Massive Multi-player Online Role-Playing Game. Here in the Oathsworn, we had a history of being one of the very few RP (Role-playing) kinsh...
Small Kimiakane 8y
Kimiakane31861Small Galirian 8y
Page 1