Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
LOTRO Central

Update 17 Known Issues

Update 17 Known IssuesGraphics Settings - Teleporting between Minas Tirith interiors/exteriors/Epic Battles can cause out of memory crashes when playing on High/Very High/Ultra High graphics settings for some users.Hammer of the Underworld - Grond...
Member avatar small Hallathros 6y
Hallathros 0651Member avatar small Hallathros 6y
LOTRO Central

Update 16.4 Release Notes

General•The Osgiliath Song-protector's Armour Piercing Cry cooldown reduction set bonus no longer stacks with the Hytbold Skald or Lesser Skjald of the West sets.•Upon logging in, players should receive their World Consolidation Giftboxes.Cosmetic...
Member avatar small Hallolf 6y
Hallolf0795Member avatar small Hallolf 6y
LOTRO Central

Crickhollow Event!

Looks like a wonderful opportunity to check out Crickhollow for those of you who already have toons there, or want to make a new one!https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?569484-Shirefest-2015-performers-wanted
Small Kimiakane 6y
Kimiakane54738Member avatar small Yalestel 6y
1 2 3 4
LOTRO Central

VOTE Here for the Server Merger

Here we go...first, before voting, I need everyone to understand that this actually involves MORE than just our kinship only. All of us have built friendships within our allied kins and I am sure we would like to maintain those friendships after t...
Small Kimiakane 6y
Kimiakane7728827Small Kimiakane 6y
LOTRO Central

Server Merger

According to this articlehttps://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/world-transfersthere will only be 5 NA servers staying. I question if Windfola will be one of the lucky 5 (and you know 2 of them will be Landroval and Brandywine, so it's really Lu...
Small Elantine 6y
Elantine144924Small Dagum 6y
LOTRO Central

Ettenmoors Pvp video

Hey all- I just wanted to share with you; especially y'all kin moors fanatics the new (and first) video I made pvping on my burg within the Ettenmoors. Enjoy :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrlxkfzdxE&feature=youtu.be
Member avatar small Aerdro 7y
Aerdro31304Member avatar small Aerdro 7y
LOTRO Central

Just something I wrote about our Kinship

Here ye all, listen to my tale, for tis a tale of the Great and Mighty Oathsworn and all our Valiant Sister Kin. We beseech thee O Saroun the Terrible Tyrant, send us your Orcs, send them legion upon legion so that we may sharpen our Blades upon t...
Small Redrath 8y
Redrath62576Member avatar small Firecatkili 7y
LOTRO Central

Deeding

I can't explain why... but prolly most active folks have noticed I've been doing a LOT of deeding this past week. Prolly gonna continue for a bit... beyond doing dailies for Jeremiya in DA... ONCE he finishes his current set of deeds.Anywho... op...
Small Jeremiya 7y
Jeremiya0660Small Jeremiya 7y
LOTRO Central

Kin shenanigans!

No posts yet
Rosa0379No posts yet
LOTRO Central

Returning.....for real!

I don't know if many of you will remember me, it's been a while since Fereiwar has returned to Middle Earth (If I remember correctly, right after Dol-Amroth released), but now I finally have enough space to run LOTRO in addition to my other games,...
Small Fereiwar 7y
Fereiwar41698Small Kimiakane 7y
LOTRO Central

Our 8th Anniversary Party!!!

As many of you may be aware, our kin's 8th Anniversary is quickly coming upon us...yes, we will officially be 8 years old on 3/30/2015! We need to reach out to all the kin's former SO and Co-leaders to see if we can get them to make an appearance ...
Small Kimiakane 7y
Kimiakane93926Small Rese 7y
LOTRO Central

Looking for Help

Hi kin I got Epic. Volume 11. book 9 Quest to defeat GOROTHUL in Sammath Gul but its a 6 man/women instance.So i am writing this to see if anyone will HELP i will be very great full of the help. so if you can please mail me and we sort out a run.t...
Small Katzroy 7y
Katzroy51613Small Katzroy 7y
LOTRO Central

Server mergers are coming!

https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/2015-producers-letterhttps://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7297210#post7297210
Small Kimiakane 7y
Kimiakane41792Small Sinomerae 7y
LOTRO Central

Instances and Runs

Hey all , it's Leafbold here , how's it going ? I would like to ask if we can perhaps introduce an instance/run system much like Halandion's taken to organise raids ? I know most of the kinship has high level toons so they are usually interested i...
Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 7y
Leafbold Harding82750Small Saraphinthiel 7y
LOTRO Central

LOTRO Music Playlist

Got a favorite piece of music in-game, and want to listen to it again and again? Well here you go, here's a huge playlist of the music from LOTRO. Enjoy!
Small Care 7y
Care31393Small Care 7y
LOTRO Central

Broke and Turbine can't fix me!

So Turbine must have really screwed something up for them to be down this long. My guess is it has something to do with them making money. They have never had a problem throwing out a broken game for us as long as they were still making money.
Small Versus 8y
Versus2804Member avatar small Hallolf 8y
LOTRO Central

TEST THREAD

This is just a test thread to see if everyone can/can't post to the site. Some members are having troubles with the site and we are trying see if its the site or members' web browser. Feel free to post. :)
Small Faylis 8y
Faylis51636Small Sinomerae 8y
LOTRO Central

LotRO Music Thread

Okay, since the FAQ thread is about how to play/make music for LotRO, I thought I'd make a new one here for general use.But first, I'd like to introduce you to a newly formed band:The Three Farrow Three (Plus)Backstory - Earlier tonight, I wandere...
Member avatar small Malthrondis 8y
Malthrondis31414Member avatar small Malthrondis 8y
LOTRO Central

Hekaton's LI (Legendary Items) Advice

I've seen a lot of questions recently in kin chat about LIs. As always, the kind kinnen of the Oathsworn are happy to answer any questions you have and Kimi and Versus have both posted links to external sites which provide overviews of Legendary I...
Small Kimiakane 8y
Kimiakane2972Small Earimril 8y
LOTRO Central

Here is a short little song I wrote about our Kin.

I wrote this short song about our Kinship about 30 minutes ago so don't judge it too harshly, lol. And Versus you mentioned helping me out with it so feel free to take it and add too or take away from to make it better cause it's really more of a ...
Small Redrath 8y
Redrath2834Small Kimiakane 8y