Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
LOTRO Central

[Pinned] World Consolidation in a nutshell for the oathsworn!

So we all know windfola is closing. *sad face*First point - Read your kin mails! we dont send them for the fun of it.Second- We are moving to Crickhollow, why? because that's what we as a kin voted for.Third- We are 4th or 5th on the list to move....
Small Rosa 6y
Rosa1910686Member avatar small Belaas 6y
LOTRO Central

Remember the Heroes of the 'Sworn!!!

The next time you visit Michel Delving, please stop by the Shrine of the Bounder's Bounty. The totem for WINDFOLA has the names of the Top 50 players of the server who competed in outstanding tests of skill and combat. For those who don't know, be...
Small Kimiakane 1y
Kimiakane1295Small Kimiakane 1y
LOTRO Central

Rohan Housing - Eastfold Hills - Cranhoe Neighborhood

So for anyone who is considering buying a Rohan house, I have purchased the Mead Hall in the subject line neighborhood, and there are several deluxe houses available. Come on down and make it a kin neighborhood!
Member avatar small -Deleted- 1y
-Deleted-4659Small Elantine 1y
LOTRO Central

So in addition to the new theme music on the login screen, we now see "Avatar Update Visible" and clearly the faces on most (all?) of my toons is different now. Do we have a choice on keeping our original faces or is this a forced update? If it is...
Small Kimiakane 4y
Kimiakane104781Member avatar small Malthrondis 4y
LOTRO Central

Thoughts on the pre-release of Mordor

Like many of you, I was shocked and, I'll admit, a bit outraged when I saw the prices being charged for the different Mordor packages (link below). My ire was furthered when I learned that this new expansion would not be available for points (form...
Small Khorilas 4y
Khorilas83897Small Kimiakane 4y
LOTRO Central

Hidden t2 mitigation caps

Was having a conversation with Mae about this the other day and couldn't find the source material easily. So, our conversation re-kindled my interest and now I've been able to find enough on this to bring it to everyone's attention.http://ng.guil...
Member avatar small Halandion 5y
Halandion63669Member avatar small Malthrondis 5y
LOTRO Central

So you want to raid....

I know at least a few of us are wanting to try the new raid, but since I don't know how many people have the gear or stats for it I thought I would post some guidelines to help people with working on their goals for being able to do it. Please not...
Small Alessiana 5y
Alessiana31853Small Alessiana 5y
LOTRO Central

Minas Tirith vs Dol Amroth

I'm curious to know if the Minas Tirith Daily quests are similar to Dol Amroth quests with regards to essence farming?As it is right now, I'm very close to Minas Tirith quest wise, but still have my milestone set in Dol Amroth in order to do daily...
Small Saraphinthiel 5y
Saraphinthiel62491Small Saraphinthiel 5y
LOTRO Central

Quest Pack Questions

I need some advice.I don't have any quest packs beyond Rohan/Helms deep.In what order should I purchase the Gondor quest packs? Is there a Gondor Combo Pack?Is any one quest pack more crucial then others?At 95 LM, I don't have any armor with esse...
Small Saraphinthiel 6y
Saraphinthiel157704Member avatar small Hallolf 5y
LOTRO Central

LOTRO plug ins or apps

I've seen some videos of players screens using these. Can someone explain these and what they use, where to find them?Thanks!
Small Saraphinthiel 6y
Saraphinthiel62933Small Saraphinthiel 6y
LOTRO Central

9th Anniversary of Dawning Eclipse!

Chicken to Bree RaceAndThe Sinister Random RaceOn: Sat 7 May 9:00pm Eastern Time Sun 8 May 1:00pm NZ Time Sun 8 May 11:00am Syd/Mel TimeMeet: Kinhouse 2 Chalk Road, Ellmead, Shire Homesteads, CrickhollowFurther details check: bit.ly/de-9thAll wel...
Small Kimiakane 6y
Kimiakane0726Small Kimiakane 6y
LOTRO Central

Lvl 105 Essences

I'm hearing that the new essences in U18 will be crafted, and require Morgul Crests to barter for the recipie. Guess that means I will be needing to do a *lot* of T2/C Osgiliath runs, as well as the new instances. Anyone game for them?
Member avatar small Malthrondis 6y
Malthrondis84310Small Khorilas 6y
LOTRO Central

GA Runs

Innetra is of a level to start running GA (Ivar and company) rather regularly. Is anyone interested in doing this, especially lower level kinnies? It's two three man instances and a six man instance.
Small Sinomerae 6y
Sinomerae21087Small Khorilas 6y
LOTRO Central

Fun with cartography

As I wandered around online, I found these maps of Middle-Earth. But they are no ordinary maps; rather, they depict how LOTRO developed in various stages by showing us overhead views of Arda. Though the latest map doesn't go past Moria (so no Dunl...
Small Khorilas 6y
Khorilas0776Small Khorilas 6y
LOTRO Central

"One does not simply walk into Mordor"... but will we?

As we look toward the next expansion (whenever that may be), I am curious as to whether or not we will venture into Mordor. This article...http://massivelyop.com/2015/02/21/lotro-legendarium-what-can-we-expect-from-mordor/...speculates well on it ...
Small Khorilas 6y
Khorilas0713Small Khorilas 6y
LOTRO Central

Dungeons of Dol Guldur - guaging interest

Would anyone be interested in attempting this in one of our raids? (or any other time, really... )Seems fairly complex and requires a bunch of teamwork, so it should be fun, even if one is over-levelled. It does scale as well... Please check out t...
Member avatar small Malthrondis 6y
Malthrondis62630Small Dagum 6y
LOTRO Central

Kin Housing

As many of you know, in the Windfola server, we had 3 neighborhoods which were exclusively ours and we had all 12 kin houses in those 3 neighborhoods. I personally feel those 12 houses were never used as I had envisioned they would be which was fo...
Small Kimiakane 6y
Kimiakane52409Small Khorilas 6y
LOTRO Central

Sunday Night Skirms

Starting this Sunday (12/6/15) at 8 PM EST our allies in the Windfola Alliance would like to start having level 100 Skirms! Please notify Jazzmine of the Thorns of Telperion via letter, tell or use the WA chat channel if you would like to join in!
Small Kimiakane 6y
Kimiakane01054Small Kimiakane 6y
LOTRO Central

Update 17 Hotfix 2 Release Notes

We have made additional updates to Minas Tirith and the Pelennor Fields to improve performance.Tier 2 non-challenge Osgiliath instance quests no longer drop Morgul Crests. Morgul Crest rewards will return to level 100 Tier 2 non-challenge Osgiliat...
Member avatar small Hallolf 6y
Hallolf0819Member avatar small Hallolf 6y
LOTRO Central

Update 17 Release Notes.

Update 17 Release NotesNew Region: Old AnórienExplore the besieged city of Minas Tirith, ancient seat of the Kingdom of Gondor. Outside the fortress city, the Enemy has broken through the walls of Pelennor Field, and their forces now assemble and ...
Member avatar small Hallathros 6y
Hallathros 52863Member avatar small Hallolf 6y