Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Last minute chicken quests

Hey guys, sorry it's a bit late but Rae and I have been talking about doing some Chicken Runs tonight and wanted to see who else might want to do it. For those of you who don't know information about the chicken quests can be found here. Rae knows...
Small Jaxdrill 8y
Jaxdrill31198Small Jaxdrill 8y
General Discussion

Making my return!

Hi everyone, so it's been a while! I had no idea where to post this announcement so I came here :P as I previously mentioned, I had to leave the game for a week or so due to RL stuff, then once that had all calmed down, my boyfriend got knocked of...
Small Athrindil 8y
Athrindil51532Small Kimiakane 8y
General Discussion

Neafron's Foods

So like I was telling a bunch of you guys a few days ago - am really good at cooking. It is one of my RL hobbies. ^_^I wanted to share with you guy some food that I make and if you like I can give you recipes. While I know most 'typical' gamers do...
Small Neafron 8y
Neafron61888Small Kimiakane 8y
General Discussion

Suggestion for the Weekly Raids

Although we already send out a weekly mail alerting others of the whens and whats of the raid, perhaps it'd also be nice to have a forum topic alerting others? It'd also be easier to follow links to walkthroughs and such from the website itself, i...
Small Spilo 8y
Spilo31047Member avatar small Halandion 8y
General Discussion

How to skin a Hunter

We seem to have an infestation of hunters running around the kin! I suggest we deal with this problem before it spreads any further. Failure to do so could have dire consequences. I propose we all rally together to end this most vile threat!BAHAHA...
Small Versus 8y
Versus31459Small Kimiakane 8y
General Discussion

Anybody play on a Macbook pro?

I'm going to be buying a new laptop in the near future and was seriously considering a Macbook pro for work/school (photoshop/logos software) but I have no idea how it will handle lotro. Has anybody used the Mac client? I've only ever used a PC fo...
Small Capotheus 8y
Capotheus51628Small Capotheus 8y
General Discussion

Kin Cookbook

As many of you know, I've been writing a LOTRO cookbook. I am currently in the "taking pictures of food" stage, so it may be a while. In the meantime, here's a thread to post recipes! ^^ (Like any good hobbit I love food a little too much, and lov...
Small Sinomerae 8y
Sinomerae31453Small Apsenniel 8y
General Discussion

Update 13.1

Update 13.1 goes live on Monday! Patch notes from the Beta HERE.Actual changes may vary slightly. I'll post a link when the 'official' patch notes come out.Good news though! They are actually going to attempt to fix the champ redline! Why its take...
Small Rotifano 8y
Rotifano1624Small Rotifano 8y
General Discussion

Nighttime Rainbow in Eregion

Standing just north of Echad Dunann, facing north
Small Miriean 8y
Miriean46075Small Rosa 8y
General Discussion

Kinship anniversary photo

I would like to get a large number of us together sometime this week for a big group photo. Anyone willing to set aside a bit of time on maybe Thursday or Friday for this?
Small Versus 8y
Versus102743Small Galirian 8y