Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Happy New Year! :D

Hi All, I just wanted to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here is hoping 2016 is the year you all want it to be! Much love,Heather :D
Small Rehtaeh 6y
Rehtaeh42364Small Kimiakane 6y
General Discussion

Tis the Season

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone who celebrates a holiday around this time of year a happy and joyous one. We are at the end of another great year of fighting back against the shadow. Thank you for making The Oathsworn the best ki...
Small Dagum 6y
Dagum21164Small Kimiakane 6y
General Discussion

Leaving the Kin

Hello Kinfolk. I will be leaving the Kin. Not due to any problem with the Kinship, you are a great bunch of guys and gals. I just don't really contribute to anything here. I solo almost exclusively. I don't ask for help or crafting. I just always ...
Small Tokki Wartooth 6y
Tokki Wartooth21525Small Dagum 6y
General Discussion

New Event

I am starting an event called the Birthday Bash. Every month I will throw a birthday party for the members of kin in that month. The celebrations will be when I can be on I will mark it on the calendar when I know I am available. In light of this,...
Member avatar small Belaas 6y
Belaas31514Member avatar small Belaas 6y
General Discussion

Additional raiding!

Hello all,With our recent move to Crickhollow I would like take an opportunity to get the Oathsworn some recognition around our new server. As many of you know, toward the end of our time on Windfola the kin Trucido was leading t1 casual raids on...
Member avatar small Halandion 6y
Halandion52057Member avatar small Halandion 6y
General Discussion

Windows 10

Hi guys,I just wanted to know will I have to re-download LOTRO if I were to install windows 10? Actually will I have to re-download any of my steam collection to that fact. I could Google it but I will probably spend ages looking for a needle in a...
Small Rehtaeh 6y
Rehtaeh72142Small Rehtaeh 6y
General Discussion

Kinship Tolkien (Or Not) Tattoos!

Hey guy, Fereiwar here after a long absence! While talking to Rosa earlier, it was brought to my attention that there's no real place for some of our kin members to show off their Tolkien-related (or not related) ink! So here we are. I'll show a f...
Small Fereiwar 6y
Fereiwar2923Small Rosa 6y
General Discussion

Tips for a confusing instance quest with Éowyn

When my guardian, Cornaelius, was romping around West Rohan, I had a difficult time completing the Instance "In Need of Cheering Up." Éowyn is mopey since her uncle and brother went off to fight orcs and she's left to guide the people from Edoras....
Small Khorilas 7y
Khorilas53535Small Geodel 6y
General Discussion

Kin poll: More content -- An officer's response

There aren't a lot of votes in, but I thought I'd start a discussion about bringing some of these things on. All but one vote (Rosa!) want more instances/raids and kin gatherings/concerts.I've got a lvl 54 Captain, and would be glad to lead runs ...
Small Hekatonkheires 6y
Hekatonkheires31563Member avatar small Yalestel 6y
General Discussion

Hardy kin warriors needed

Hello all,For a while now I've been wanting to kick our raiding excursions up a difficulty level and go t2. After talking to a handful of other players who are good raiders and whose opinions I respect, I have come to the conclusion that in order...
Member avatar small Halandion 7y
Halandion186412Small Hekatonkheires 6y
General Discussion

I'm Starting a Blog

Hail Kinsmen and Shield-sisters Mae Govannen *bow*I am starting a new blog that is going to focus on how to be a great asset to any team/Fellowship, kin/Guild, and yourself while gaming with others. It is going to be primarily focused on LOTRO (Si...
Member avatar small Yalestel 6y
Yalestel41588Small Dagum 6y
General Discussion

I'm back ! *( For a few days at least )

Hey all this is Leafy...got a sick leave from work for an indeterminate amount of time as of yet...will explain below , so look out for me in the game in the upcoming days :)Long story short , went out on Monday with my colleagues from the restaur...
Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 6y
Leafbold Harding41600Member avatar small Aerdro 6y
General Discussion

Absence

Hey all , been busy these past 2 weeks , had a series of interviews for a job i was hunting , got it and now i'm being trained on it so i will be less and less active .Hope to see you all in game on my days off .Leafbold Harding
Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 7y
Leafbold Harding31628Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 7y
General Discussion

Carn Dum and Urugarth

These areas are a bane... for those of us that do class quests of about the lvl 45+ areas.Carn Dum and Urugarth... in the beginning... was the END GAME when LOTRO launched... so it is HARD and meant for FULL groups of very good players... if playe...
Small Jeremiya 7y
Jeremiya2834Member avatar small Malthrondis 7y
General Discussion

My mini figure collection

I finished collecting series 2 of the hobbit mini figures from "blind bags" :D
Small Rosa 7y
Rosa72136Small Rosa 7y
General Discussion

Halp! Please! (Or not..)

*Whispers* I can't talk for long...i think it is watching me...it's been a week already that this thing called Steam has kidnapped me and won't let me go...It approached me one day with a good deal about a game and it was too sweet to pass up...no...
Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 7y
Leafbold Harding21081Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 7y
General Discussion

Let it Go/Lotr Parody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNnbMCrtZgCheck it out! lol
Small Rotifano 7y
Rotifano61999Member avatar small Belaas 7y
General Discussion

Won't be logging in with much frequency for a while

Hi Kinnies:I won't be able to log in with a lot of frequency for a couple months. I'm taking 5 classes this semester, but I'll try to log in every now and then - gotta say hi and collect hobbit rewards at least :)
Small Capotheus 7y
Capotheus51746Small Versus 7y
General Discussion

Steam

I play all of my games via Steam, and enjoy conversing with people outside of lotro. If anyone else plays on Steam you are welcome to come find me or post here so that others can find you. ^^Steam Name: Saffique
Small Sinomerae 7y
Sinomerae93554Small Konakona 7y
General Discussion

More fun

Well I go in for surgery on my ankle on Wed morning (Dec 31). Gotta get a plate put in and both bones in my lower leg screwed together. See you guys in game.
Small Tokki Wartooth 7y
Tokki Wartooth51846Small Kimiakane 7y