Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

New Kin Leader needed!

we need new co-leader to help keep our historic 14+ year kinship thriving and alive! as many of you know, i no longer have time to run the kin as i once did when i was a stay-at-home mom and built this kin to the biggest kinship on windfola (with...
Small Kimiakane 1y
Kimiakane1328Small Kimiakane 1y
General Discussion

Our 14th KIN-IVERSARY!!!

On March 30th our historic kinship will celebrate it's 14th Birthday! Granted, that is on a Monday (and so many kinnen only play on weekends), so I propose a 2 day celebration starting on Sunday the 29th and going on through Monday the 30th. I wil...
Small Kimiakane 2y
Kimiakane3873Small Miriean 2y
General Discussion

Kin-iversery Party!

We will be celebrating on Saturday, 3/30 at the Kin House! Please reply to this thread with ideas for events.1. Snowball Fight2. Group Picture
Small Elantine 3y
Elantine51940Small Elantine 3y
General Discussion

Official Announcement: ELANTINE

Some of you are aware that our beloved DAGUM has been devoting most of his time to his family and career of late, and has found a Star Wars (his first love when it comes to fantasy) MMO that now takes up most of his game time. Dags has always serv...
Small Kimiakane 4y
Kimiakane72665Small Rese 3y
General Discussion

Music on Discord

Hello all!I've added a music bot to the Oathsworn Discord channel. It's called Fredboat, and you can find a list of commands here: https://docs.fredboat.com/It's pretty simple - enter a voice channel, and in the fredboat channel type ;;join to ha...
Small Miriean 4y
Miriean1721Small Miriean 4y
General Discussion

11th Kin Anniversary on 3/30/18!!!

On March 30th, 2018...we will have our beloved kin's 11th Birthday!!! We were the 23rd kinship to file in that year of 2007 on the Windfola Server! For the first time in a decade, I will not be able to attend the festivities because that weekend i...
Small Kimiakane 4y
Kimiakane21573Small Kimiakane 4y
General Discussion

Grimmred's Skirmish Deed Runs

All:I've set up a weekly time where I'll be leading a group of players through the various instances to complete the deeds associated to them (mostly slaying a list of unique mobs that appear rarely or sporadically each time the skirm is ran).The ...
Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
-Deleted-41799Member avatar small -Deleted- 4y
General Discussion

Discord Chat Poll

The idea to have a kin Discord channel has been brought up. We've tried something similar in the past, and there wasn't much interest. However, that was the past, and times change. This is a poll to gauge whether or not there's enough interest a...
Small Miriean 5y
Miriean146262Small Miriean 5y
General Discussion

Misleading Tells Ingame

This just came up in chat as a World Broadcast:World broadcast: 'Greetings, all! There are very convincing tells being sent which link to a site that has cloned the appearance of the lotro.com website. All players should be aware that this is not ...
Small Miriean 5y
Miriean21079Small Kimiakane 5y
General Discussion

Choosing the level to run Sambrog

On Friday, March 24 at 9 pm EDT, we're going to do something a little different. We're going to do the Great Barrow instances: The Maze, Thadur and Sambrog (affectionately known as Sammy to his friends and enemies.) There's going to be a couple th...
Small Miriean 5y
Miriean52074Small Khorilas 5y
General Discussion

Leaving the kin

I've decided to leave the kin. I've enjoyed my time here with the Oathsworn and would like to thank Khor and Dagum for their leadership and helpfulness.You guys are great and I know you will continue to lead the charge. I am moving over to the R...
Small Saraphinthiel 5y
Saraphinthiel63479Small Kimiakane 5y
General Discussion

Deeding Groups

Hello Kinnies,I'm going to start doing deeding sessions on a regular basis. I'd like to pick a time that is convenient for as many people as possible. Please let me know what works for you.I'll run the group through various regions, including lo...
Small Miriean 6y
Miriean73629Small Saraphinthiel 6y
General Discussion

kin house location

I'd like to make a suggestion and look forward to listening to other members and officers pro's and con's feedback.Currently our kin house is in the Elven Homesteads. The Elven homesteads are clearly the best looking housing in middle earth, but ...
Small Saraphinthiel 6y
Saraphinthiel52404Small Elantine 6y
General Discussion

R.I.P Farewell to a beloved member. Jere <3

It is with a heavy heart i post this sad news,It was announced this morning that Ronnie Cooper (Jere) has passed away. During my years in the kin i know he was a beloved and valued member of the kin and a great friend to many, he will be dearly mi...
Small Rosa 6y
Rosa01265Small Rosa 6y
General Discussion

A Mighty Fine Shindig

It has come to my attention that there are quite a few Firefly fans in the Kin. So I wanted to propose we have a kin movie night and watch some episodes of Firefly! I can host the livestream via rabb.it.For people concerned with privacy and sign i...
Small Sinomerae 6y
Sinomerae42120Member avatar small Yalestel 6y
General Discussion

Middle Earth Graffiti

Small Miriean 6y
Miriean31851Small Sinomerae 6y
General Discussion

Drama and the like

Ok I'm posting this here because I'd like everyone in kin to see this. This said, I will try to keep OO and SO discussions from the post but it will be difficult as the topic of this discussion involves SO/OO (past and present).1. If you aren't ha...
Small Dadoodle 6y
Dadoodle21475Small Dagum 6y
General Discussion

Fellowship Quest Tonight

So, I've finally reached Vol 1, Book 5, Chap. 8: Fire &amp; Ice. It's a level 43 fellowship quest. I plan on doing this quest tonight around 9 pm EST, and I invite anyone else who has a lower level toon and needs to do this, also.I'll log on afte...
Small Miriean 6y
Miriean62043Small Khorilas 6y
General Discussion

Little Green Men

This has been bothering me for awhile. Every so often, I will have someone pop up on my social panel with a little green figure next to their name. I haven't been able to find out what it means. I've tried to describe it, with no luck. Tonight I c...
Small Miriean 6y
Miriean41879Member avatar small Leafbold Harding 6y
General Discussion

The Hobbit-Dwarf Union

I promised a while back to put up some photos from Jax and my wedding, so without further ado, here they are:And a bonus of the cake because it was pretty:
Small Sinomerae 6y
Sinomerae52423Small Kimiakane 6y